(Please also look under the Community Resources tab on the upper right of this page for more specific programs)
This is by no means an extensive list of what is available locally. We really do have a lot of good things happening!
- 4People.org Washington state resource list, covering each county. May not contain the most current listings.
- Calling 2-1-1 can help you find dozens of local resources.
- ParentHelp 123 is another great site, with information on family and children's support services in Washington State.
- GorgeLink.com offers a large listing of the local area's non-profit agencies and organizations as well.
- http://columbia-gorge-family-resources.com Local resources for Gorge families.