Health Care Resources
Call 9-1-1 for emergencies
Columbia Gorge Medical Guide and Directory
A terrific FREE resource listing many of the medical providers in the Columbia River Gorge.
Printed by the Hood River News, Dalles Chronicle, Goldendale Sentinel and White Salmon Enterprise.
Click below to find the online version.
- Here are 2 links to the 2016 Gorge wide Community Health Needs Assessment:
- Columbia Gorge Health Assessment - 2016 Summary·
- Columbia Gorge Health Assessment - 2016 Full Document
- Northshore Medical Group has clinics in White Salmon (212 Skyline Drive) and Stevenson
(875 Rock Creek Drive), Washington.
Family health care. White Salmon: 509-493-2166. Stevenson: 509-427-4212.
- Skyline Hospital, 211 Skyline Drive, White Salmon, Washington. 509-493-1101
- Klickitat Valley Health, 310 S. Roosevelt, Goldendale, Washington 509-773-4022
- Klickitat Valley Health Family Medicine , 711 E. Collins Drive, Goldendale, Washington 509-773-4017
Open Access Walk-In Care: Monday thru Friday; 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Klickitat County Public Health Goldendale 509-773-4565 White Salmon 509-493-1558Hood River Public Health 541-386-1115
- Wasco County Public Health 541-506-2600
- Find, sign up or renew health care coverage in Washington State under the Affordable Care Act.
Learn more about Apple Health for Kids.
- One Community Health
Formerly known as La Clínica del Cariño Family Health Care Center, Inc., ONE COMMUNITY HEALTH is the new name of the Columbia Gorge’s non-profit community and migrant health center. Provides health and dental services in HOOD RIVER at 849 Pacific Avenue, Hood River, OR 541-386-6380 or THE DALLES at 1040 Webber Street, The Dalles, OR 541-296-4610
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center, 1700 E. 19th Street,The Dalles, OR 541-296-1111
- Oregon Health Insurance